Magnetic Fluid Seal
Ferrofluidic Seals (FerroSeals)
|Reference Ultimate Pressure [Pa]
|Operating Temperature Range [℃]
||Room temperature to 80
- 1. UHV-resistant ferrofluid is used for high temperature resistance and low vapor pressure.
- 2. The differential pumping chamber and main chamber are separated by minuscule conductance. Leaked gases and outgases from baking are emitted to prevent the contamination of the main chamber.
- 3. The baking conditions are equivalent to that of TMP, which are relatively easy to achieve.
- 4. 10-7The differential pumping system and main pumping system can be integrated in a vacuum of around 10-7 Pa.
- 5. The sealed unit is of an integrated type, and its structure is simple with a sub pumping port, allowing for a compact design of the entire device.
- Devices for UHV processes
- Values in the data tables are the result of our test ,
or calculation and not guaranteed